Thursday, March 15, 2018

Pearly and Texture

Hello Crafters and Bubbly Funk Fans.
 
 
I am sharing a new project with you today and something that I have never done before.  Whilst I was on work experience at the craft shop and stationery supplies I treated myself to some texture paste so I could have a play with all the lovely stencils that I was sent from Bubbly Funk.

 
I started with a square of white card stock and placed my stencil over the top and stuck it in place with a little tape.  I then used some pearly white texture paste.  I scooped out what I needed onto my craft sheet and added a little colour from a couple of Tim Holtz ink pads. I then pressed the paste into the stencil.  Once covered gently remove the stencil and leave to dry.  I left mine to dry over night.

 
I then added some beautiful die cut butterflies and a simple sentiment in black card stock using dies available from SPELLBINDERS.

 
I then finished with this beautiful silver trim which came from the "seeing stars" craft box with is available in the Bubbly Funk SHOP.
 
Please also check out the SHOP for more beautiful stencils and other crafty items to create your beautiful projects.

Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day.
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, Dawn. I love the design and the colours are beautiful. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A stunning creation Dawn - love your use of the embossing paste. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is one of the most significant information for me.
    And i’m glad reading your article.
    But should remark on some general things, the web site style is perfect,
    the articles is really great : D. Good job…
    หนังฝรั่ง

    ReplyDelete