Monday, March 19, 2018

BBQ King

Hello everyone and welcome to another Spellblogger post from Spellbinders.
 
 
Does anyone else like to get ahead with their card making?  I am already thinking about Fathers Day.  So today I have a BBQ themed card to share with you.
 

To make my card I layered a square of white card stock onto some black.  I then added some strips of designer paper to the bottom and added the Daddy sentiment use an alphabet die from Spellbinders.
 
I then die cut a circle using the pierced circles set also from Spellbinders.


Next I cut out all the BBQ elements using the Die D-Lites Weekend Grill.  The set is super cute as it also comes with the BBQ tools and a little bottle.
 
Please check out my other Weekend Grill post HERE where I have used the little bottle from the set.
 
 
 
I then finished with my card with a few sequins.
 
Thanks for stopping by today and please check out the website over at Spellbinders for details about the dies I have used on todays project.
 

 




 

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card Dawn. Great design with those strips of paper. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete