Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Pretty Packages

Hello everyone.
 
I have a lovely project to share with you today using some of the contents from Novembers Through The Letter Box from Bubbly Funk.
 
The contents of the box is all very festive and in lots of blue colours.  Perfect for your adding to your Christmas craft stash.
 
So as Kathy one of our Design Team members made a fabulous job recycling the box that the contents comes in I thought I would have a play with all the lovely paper bags in the kit.
 
To try and cut down on waste at Bubbly Funk paper bags are used and they are just to pretty to throw away.

 
I used some of the ribbon and pom pom trim and added this to the bottom of the bag.  I then folded the bag over at the top and punched a couple of holes and threaded some twin through to close the bag.
 
 
I then added one of the scalloped edge circles and a lovely snowflake charm which are also in the kit.

 
I finished my project by adding some of the gorgeous beads for a bit of sparkle.
 
The bags are a lovely size for giving a small present.
 
Please stop by the Bubbly Funk Blog for more stunning ideas using the kit or please check out the SHOP for details on how to order your monthly kit.  Its a great addition to your crafty stash and works for all types of craft from paper craft, mix media and sewing.
 
Have Fun.
 
 
 

2 comments: