Monday, April 3, 2017

Something Exciting

Hello everyone.

I have some amazing news to share with you today.  Spellbinders have been in touch with me and they have asked me to become a Spellblogger.
This means that I get to play with their amazing dies and post weekly creations to my blog showcasing their fabulous products.

Check out their WEBSITE or click the logo to the right of this post.

Firstly they sent me a new die cutting machine which was the platinum 8.5".  I love it.  It's so stylish and the cutting platforms all fold away saving space on your work surface.

It's heavy due to its construction and the ability to take Spellbinders steel rule dies making it possible to cut through a variety of material.
 
The platform above shows you how to create your sandwich for the dies and embossing folders.


 
The cutting platform folds up to allow easy storage.




I am still awaiting my delivery of dies so I can get started on creating my first set of projects.  So keep on eye on my blog and Facebook.
 
Have a lovely day.
xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment