Friday, April 7, 2017

Paper Sweeties

Hello again.
 
I am just getting caught up with all the lovely inspiration challenge blogs as I go to the UK soon to spend some time with my family.  I saw the challenge at Paper Sweeties and have to give it ago because of  all the lovely bright colours in the inspiration picture.
 
 
I made my card bright and cheerful just like the inspiration picture.  As its April and Spring it features some April Showers.

 
I used a couple of sets from Paper Sweeties.  The stamped sentiment is from the set called Snow Time and the die cut clouds are from the set called Sending Sweet Thoughts.

 
I used the stitched framelits from Stampin up to create the rainbow and the sun.
 
A bright and cheerful card for a bright and cheerful day.
 
Blue skies everywhere today.
 
xXx



No comments:

Post a Comment