Thursday, March 23, 2017

Dreamy

Hello all.

I am sharing another Fiskarettes design team card today, this time using the feather squeeze punch.

I created a shaker card.  I just love making these cards as you can just about put any small embellishment inside them.  I decided to use the feather punch and I used several types of card including glitter, mirror and vellum.
 

 
For the shaker element I cut several frames using the stitched dies from Stampin Up and I also added a few sequins and tiny stars.
 
 
I then used a star embossing folder to create the background and added a few feathers.

The sentiment is from a download at Docrafts which I thought matched the theme of the card perfectly.

Have a great day and I hope you can stop by the Fiskarettes UK Facebook for more lovely ideas using their fantastic range of punches.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment