Friday, July 29, 2016

Crochet Away

Where are these weeks going??  Its Friday again and it means its challenge time at Daring Cardmakers. 
 
Lythan is our lovely host this weeks and she would like you to be inspired crochet.


Perhaps you are inspired by the patterns, or use some wool on your card or even a bit of crochet.
 
Here is my card.

 
I went with a bit of texture from the wood grain embossing folder I used to create the oval and also a little bit of lace that looks like it has been crocheted.

 
My Stampin Up friend Karen came over for me to try the new Jar Of Love set.  This set comes with a matching set of dies and would make some great shaker cards.

 
I think this set is next on my to buy list.  I love how you can two step stamp the flowers.  The set even comes with a tiny goldfish which is just so cute. 
 
Check out Karens blog HERE.
 
Don't forget to stop by the Daring Cardmakers Design Team Blogs for more inspiration.

2 comments:

  1. A lovely card Dawn - you had such a short time with the Jar of Love stamp set but you've created a stunner. Love what you did with the embossing folder too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that embossed circle just takes the card to the next level Dawn - it is interesting without but stunning with. And I love the crochet ribbon too

    ReplyDelete