Friday, March 11, 2016

SPEEDY!

Its my turn to host the challenge over at Daring Cardmakers and I have called it "A Need For Speed".  I hope you will join in.

The new season of F1 is due to start in the next couple of weeks and I know that my husband will be glued to the television.  I would like to see some sort of vehicle on your card.  Something that gets you from A to B with a bit of speed.  This could be a car, motorbike, bus, bicycle.  Anything with wheels or an engine.
 
Here is my card:
 
 
I have used Tim Holtz gears embossing folder for the back ground which was embossed onto core'dinations card but I couldn't find my sand paper so the underneath colour isn't showing. 
 
 
I have then used a die cut for the car and added the sentiment as the number plate.
 
Its not a very sporty looking card but I think it would appeal to all ages.
 
Don't forget to check out the Design Team blogs for more lovely inspiration.
 
 

1 comment: