Thursday, March 3, 2016

Resist Technique


 I am very very late with this post but I thought I should get something typed up as this challenge from Daring Cardmakers was a challenge for me.

This weeks dare is all about resist techniques and as I am not a inky sort of crafter I found this difficult.  I do love a good challenge.

I own a grand total of 6 ink pads of which one is black and the other is clear.




I decided to keep my card clean and simple so I went with some lovely polka dot flowers from Paper Sweeties.

I stamped and embossed he flowers using white embossing powder then rubbed the ink over each flower to make it stand out.  I also cut out some of the flowers to add a bit of dimension.

You still have time to play as the new dare starts tomorrow and don't forget to check out the Design Team Blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment