Friday, March 25, 2016

Celebrating Spring

Hello Friday and Happy Easter to all. 
 
Its Friday and its challenge time at Daring Cardmakers. 
 
Its Kathy's turn to host this weeks challenge and as its Easter weekend and a good time to celebrate all things spring, Kathy would like to see something that springs or bounces on your card.
 
Here is my creation and I have used a peg which has a spring inside.

 
I then wanted to create a spring inspired card and for some reason clothes hanging on a washing line popped into my head.  I love the smell of clothes after that have been blown about a bit.

 
I created the little dresses using the Owl Builder Punch from Stampin Up.  I then added some pom pom trim and lace to the bottom of each dress.

 
Don't forget to check out the Design Team Blogs for more lovely inspiration and have a great Easter.

3 comments:

  1. it's beautiful Dawn
    http://karinsartscrap.blogspot.nl/2016/03/do-you-want-egg.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right about clothes drying outside being a reminder of Spring - I feel the same - it's lovely to see them fluttering in the Spring sunshine after months of drying indoors.
    Using the peg was just inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so perfect for "Spring"....with both the peg and the clothes line!

    ReplyDelete