Friday, September 4, 2015

September Elemental Inspiration


School started on Tuesday for us here in France after a long but fun summer holiday.  My daughter has gone into big school and is all grown up.  Where has the last four years gone.  She started nursery looking so little.  I can't believe the change makes me feel very proud but a little sad at the same time that she isn't my baby anymore.

With school starting that must mean one thing autumn is just around the corner.  Love this time of year when the leaves on the trees start to change and the mornings become crisp and cool. So with this in mind I move onto the challenge this week at Daring Cardmakers.  Its September, the start of the month so its Elemental Inspiration time. 

Check out the lovely picture for inspiration and remember to pick at least three elements.

 
I have used the Colours, Leaves, Tree and I thought the corrugated card looks like the pattern in the baskets.
 
 
The papers I have used are from My Time Made Easy and the image is from Pink Petticoat.
 
Don't forget to stop by the Design Team Blogs for more inspiration!
 
Have a great weekend!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment