Friday, August 21, 2015

Lets here it for the boys.

Only one more week until the summer holidays finish and the new term begins.  My little girl is about to go to big school so feeling a bit proud of her at the moment.  She has grown up way to fast.
 
I can't believe how quickly each week comes around and here we are with another dare at Daring Cardmakers.
 
This week is all about the boys/men in our lives and its Lythans turn to host this weeks dare and as its her Dads birthday she would like to see men's cards.
 
Here is mine.
 
 
I have used more gorgeous downloads from Pink Petticoat.  I always find men's cards the hardest.  So kept this nice and clean and no fluff, I do love my embellishments.

 
Hope you can stop by the design team blogs for more inspiration and have a great weekend.
 

3 comments: