Monday, May 4, 2015

Elemental Inspiration for May

Sorry I am a little late with this weeks post but my little girl turned Six last week so I have been a little busy mainly trying to get my house back to normal after having a house full of her friends.

She had a great time and this year was Disney's Frozen.  I have also been busy making things for her party. 

 
 
I made a little centre piece using Spellbinders snowflake die and a Yankee candle jar with some cotton balls



Here are the little favour boxes for the children.  I made sour cream containers and filled them with sweets.  Also below are the cupcake toppers I made to match.

 
Right down to business.  As it was the first Friday of the month over at Daring Cardmakers its Elemental Inspiration and Lythan has chosen this lovely picture.

 
So as always you need to pick 3 elements from the picture which inspired your card. For example it could be the colours, theme of the picture or shapes.

 
I have gone with the main colours of the picture which to me are green and grey.  I have also gone with the theme by using the little girl with the kite.  My 3rd element is the trees.

 
The stamped image is from Annabelle Stamps and I have paper pieced her dress and hat.  I then stamped the trees from the same set and added some glossy accents.
 
Don't forget to stop by the design team blogs for more lovely inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment