Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Seeing Stars with Stampin Up

I recently had a Stampin Up party where the lovely Karen Taylor came to show us some lovely products. 

I decided to buy the star dies.  I like to use stars on my cards as a little added embellishment.  I was buying them on little sticks which was costing a bit and I never used the sticks.  I thought these would do for Christmas and Birthdays.

So I had a little play and here are I few ideas I came up with:


 
I used one sheet of A4 design paper for all three.  The kraft paper came from the inside of a roll of wrapping paper.


 
Then I just played about with the stars using some gold glitter card.

2 comments:

  1. Dawn - I love these, the card with the banners especially! And I like the way you nested some of the stars to cut out outlines of them. You certainly put them to good use :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous,love the design and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete