Friday, April 10, 2015

I like Pie!!


I completely forgot to wish everyone a Happy Easter last week so I hope you all had a lovely time.  We had a little egg hunt in the garden and went to church on Sunday where my daughter took part in another hunt.

The school holidays have now started here in France and my daughter has 2 weeks off.  I just hope this gorgeous weather continues.

I would also like to say its my Mums Birthday on Sunday so Happy Birthday to you....

So to this weeks dare over at Daring Cardmakers is hosted by Jo and we are asked to use a pie chart or any other mathematical diagram on our cards.  I have gone with a venn diagram.

 
I used two scalloped circles to make the venn diagram as I didn't have any circle dies.

 
Don't forget to stop by the design team blogs for more lovely inspiration.




4 comments:

  1. Love the design,image and fab details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take !
    Love those colors !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the softer scalloped circles - fab card :)

    jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so clever and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete