Friday, December 5, 2014

December Colour combo.

I am very excited to be sharing this weeks challenge at Daring Cardmakers.  Its my very first time at hosting a challenge.  So here is the photo I picked to help you with the colour combo.  If you have not played along before the first week of every month is always a colour combination and hopefully the picture will inspire you as well.


I would like to see blue and red on your cards.  Any shade of blue!!  I really do love this colour combination especially for Christmas. 


 
I have made a couple of cards this week.
 

 
I have used the same set of papers from Do Crafts called Bellissima Christmas and a couple of die cut Christmas trees.
 
Remember to add your link to the Daring Cardmakers challenge blog so we can stop by and leave a comment and you can also like and share the Daring Cardmakers Facebook page.
 
Don't forget to stop by the Design Teams Blogs for more lovely inspiration.
 


1 comment: