Friday, November 21, 2014

Something Old, Something New

Welcome to another week of Daring Cardmakers fun.  This weeks host is Lythan and the dare this week is to combine new purchases with old stash.  Any excuse to go craft shopping!!!

Although I have to admit I found this dare tough.

 
My new purchases for this card were the little wooden stocking that I picked up at my local craft shop for a bargain price of 65c and the packet also contained a few more.  The little die cut baubles are also new from a set from Spellbinders which includes a 3d Christmas tree.
 
 

 
My old stash was the ribbon which I picked up from Lidl last Christmas and the die cut snowflakes were cut from off cuts that I keep in my paper stash.  The snowflake die was also last years Christmas present to myself.
 
 
Don't forget to stop by the Design Teams Blogs for more lovely inspiration.
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment