Friday, August 15, 2014

Fantastic Elastic!!

Another week and another dare at Daring Cardmakers.  Its all about rubber bands!! I think a lot of you will have the same problem as I have with these little loom bands.  My hoover is looking rather colourful at the moment as I got fed up of picking them up.

My daughter loves making these little bracelet out of these tiny rubber bands.

So the dare this week is to use rubber bands, loom bands or even elastic on your cards.

 
My 5 year old caught me stealing her loom bands so I could make a little rainbow for my card.  I did say she could have the card in exchange.

 
The little stamped sentiment is from Paper Sweeties.
I have then added a few stars.
 
Don't forget to stop by the Design Teams Blogs for more lovely inspiration.
 
 
 

7 comments:

  1. So original and adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the rainbow and a beautiful card.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful - love your loom band rainbow!! Great design and colours.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are everywhere in our house too! Fantastic use of loom bands, the rainbow is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it Dawn! A gorgeous card with great colors and fab design!

    ReplyDelete