Sunday, June 23, 2013

A bit of Sunshine

I managed to squeeze in some crafting at the weekend and my daughter had her friend to visit, which was so lovely  I just love listening to my daughter speak French, its wonderful and good practice for me.

So here is my card I made this weekend.



I used some of my favourite papers and digi image from Pink Petticoat.  I have coloured the image using promakers, added some glitter and a splosh of glossy accents. The flower was made using Spellbinders Rose Creation Die another one of my favourite crafting items.




I made it really for the challenge at Just Us Girls.  Check out the lovely piccie for Inspiration.

 
and I used the sketch below from The Sweet Stop



8 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous lovely image and layout.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Dawn! A very pretty image, lovely colouring and that rose is perfect! Love the contrast made by the black and white polka dots - thank you so much for playing with us at the Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge this week:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely!! Thanks for joining in with JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty image and great color choices. Thanks for playing along with The Sweet Stop! Looking forward to seeing your creations at our next challenge. ♥ Jamie at CraftyGirl21

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute...and these colors are gorgeous...very elegant looking! Your layered rose is just beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sweet Stop this week, Dawn!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable image and card. Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty! You really used the inspiration picture fabulously! Cute image too! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete