Saturday, May 25, 2013

Sunshine and Kites

Happy weekend to you all.  My daughter and I are off out on a play date this afternoon.  Its such a lovely place called Le Masion Enfance where my daughter can run around and be a 4 year old.  I have been baking so I have got lots of cupcakes to take as we were told to bring a cake.

Just a little card to share seen as the sun is trying to make an appearance.


The stamped image is from Annabelle Stamps and I have paper pieced her outfit.

 
I have forgotten where the papers came from as they were a freebie from a craft magazine but I can't remember which one.

This card is for the challenge at A Gem Of A Challenge called bring on the sunshine.

4 comments:

  1. So sweet, I love the cute image and the paper piecing and the colours and layout are fab
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet card,Dawn. Love the paper pieced image.... so adorable!
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaw such a pretty card, perfect for our challenge, I love the paper piecing too :-)
    Thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge for our Sunshine theme!
    Hugs xx Cara xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been busy with lots of fab cards again!
    I love paper piecing - Always makes a card look so coordinated.

    ReplyDelete