Friday, March 22, 2013

Easter Daffs

Its challenge time at The Ribbon Reel.  I love this site, they always have such inspiring photos.

Here is this weeks gorgeous image:

 
and the challenge is to create a card or project using the colours pink, yellow and aqua plus ribbon and flowers.

Here is my card:


I have used the printable Easter/mothers day set from Printable Heaven.  I just love the tiny packets of flour, sugar etc.. that comes with the set, so sweet.

 
Just a quick post today I am busy Spring cleaning my house.  Have a great weekend!!!!


7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards and cakes since my last visit, they all look very yummy. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love your fun take on the inspiration photo! Such a darling card! Thank you for joining us at The Ribbon Reel!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, those little packets are so sweet and you have made such a cute card :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!! Hope your spring cleaning is going ok! I am procrastinating with mine!LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, I love the trio of little roses.
    Thanks for joining us at TRR!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Dawn, Love the card, what a great take on the colour inspiration pic.
    Hope you are doing ok, thanks for calling by xxx
    Easter Blessings coming your way.
    Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooohhhh, Yummy!!! Such a fun take on The Ribbon Reel challenge!

    ReplyDelete