Saturday, March 9, 2013

Butterflies and birdcages

Finally back to school this week.  My daughter has missed her school friends, as we could not have them over to play in case they got chicken pox.  May be we will have a play date this week, its good for my daughters french and mine.

Anyway here is a card I have made for the challenge at The Ribbon Reel called romantic elegance and the challenge is to be inspired by the colours in the photo below and to use flowers and ribbon.


I haven't used my stamps in a while so thought I would get them out and do some heat embossing.  so I used the birdcage stamp which is one of my favourites from Papermania called Chatsworth House and the butterflies are also Papermania called Summer Bloom.


I have then framed the birdcage using spellbinders dies called marvellous squares and added some paper flowers and ribbon.

1 comment:

  1. A very beautiful card!!!
    Good luck to the challenge!
    Come on my blog!!!

    ReplyDelete