Friday, January 4, 2013

Lavender and Lace

Hello everyone, another grey day in France but I think we may venture out on a family bike ride this afternoon. Just hope my poor bike is ok as its not been used for a while.

Here is a little card I have made to cheer myself up on this miserable day:


I have stuck to my New Year Resolution again and have used papers that I already had which are from Pink Petticoat and the digi image is from Sliekje Digi Stamps.

Its getting more difficult as I just want to use new papers but its a brilliant way of using up all your scraps.



I have coloured the fairy using promarkers and added some glitter to her wings. I have then used lace, paper flowers and twine to finish my card.

This card is for the following challenges:

A Gem of a Challenge ; Lavender and Lace

The Sweet Stop

5 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card,love the image and fab papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a very cute card, Dawn! Love the beautifully colored image and all the embellishments! I wish you all the best for the year 2013!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card love the colours. Tinaxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute, Dawn! Wonderful colors and papers for this darling image! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sweet Stop this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a darling card! Such a sweet image - love all the colors.

    ReplyDelete