Saturday, December 29, 2012

My Time Made Easy - Pretty Palette

I hope everyone had a brilliant Christmas.  I have not had time to make a card for this weeks challenge but thought I would post the colour combo in case anyone wanted to have a go.  We had family from England visiting so I didn't have time to craft.

 
This weeks colours were taken from the Table for Two digital paper pack.

Check out the stunning inspiration from the My Time Made Easy pretty palette design team and I hope you can play along.


Pretty Palette Details:
You can use the palette on ANY type of project!
While participation with products from My Time Made Easy ™ LLC is appreciated, it is not required to participate. You can use products from ANY company.
Every other week we will pick a winner from the palette participants, and announce them the following week, when the next Pretty Palette Challenge is announced.
This month’s contest began Thursday, November 29th. Contest ends Wednesday, January 23rd. Winner announced Thursday, January 24th.
PRIZE PACKAGE: Whoever plays along in Palette Challenges #76, 77, 78, and 79, will be entered to win a Pretty Package of THEIR Choice!


No comments:

Post a Comment