Tuesday, July 3, 2012

TSTR Week # 121 'You're invited'

Sadly my month long Guest Design spot has finished at The Shabby Tea Room but that isn't going to stop me from entering this weeks challenge. How could I resist such a gorgeous challenge blog and brilliant Design Team cards.

This weeks themed is 'You're Invited' and you are asked to create a invitation inspired by the photo.


Such a pretty photo.

Here is my invitation.



I have used some free papers that I had saved on my computer from ages ago from Papercraft Inspirations, HERE.  The cupcake is a Kanban stamp which I have paper pieced and then added a little flag with 'You're Invited' stamped onto it.





4 comments:

  1. Oh so cute, cute ,cute! I love the banner and the little cupcake is adorable! Thanks so much for joining us this week at TSTR!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I accept if there is cake left xxxxx Your card is a great invite card love the colours bunting and topper used xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card, love the design and that cake looks yummy!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a sweet invitation. Love your cupcake!
    Thanks for playing along with us this week at TSTR:)

    ReplyDelete